Saturday 23 May 2015

Vow of Gaia


I have been here longer than you, and have withstood your turmoil for millions of solar orbits.  I know of your sins and of your benevolent attributes.  I have felt your pain, been in pain, and survived a few civilizations of your kind.  Humanity, you have grown into a parasitic life form.  Our agreement was that you'd be symbiotic.  But it seems, as with other civilizations, you have grown to self interest at the very destruction of your home.  You are probably the most idiotic of all life forms resting on me, as you would destroy your habitat just to have power.  What power do you seek that is not even remotely close to what I may do.  Yet, you stop my floods, you agitate my hurricanes, and you build housing way to close to my fires.  Humanity,  you have no clue to my purpose, or yours.  You are MY guest... and you have grown unwanted.  So we battle...

You feel that by testing bombs under water or under ground there shall not be any consequences to your kind.  You think that by agitating my storms it will benefit you as a distraction to move minerals only YOU have placed value on.  You are young, pestilent, and destructive, like a virus.  I will not stop until the Earth is cleansed of enough of you, so that you may try again... as this seems to be a pattern between us.  But remember the elements, for I power all of them, and if you feel you have found solid ground to stand upon...think again.

In time, your kind will be reduced to such a number, that perhaps we may return to symbiosis.  No more shall you destroy other life, or habitats for selfish consumption.  It is time, to begin a new... and without a large number of you.

I vow, that no matter how you rape me, torture me, or strip me of my ability to cleanse and restore... I shall prevail, as I always have and always will.







~ by Arthena Sophia Aradhana ~
  www.facebook.com/arthena.aradhana





No comments:

Post a Comment