Friday 17 July 2015

Anna's Story


Part 1 - INCOMING

I was standing by the sink in the small kitchen of my condominium waiting for my husband to come home.  My mind was blank and I was joyously washing dishes from the meal I had just prepped for both of us.  You see, Dorian and I had a rough start, and I found it best to communicate on days like this after a quiet meal giving him time to be.  This is our second year anniversary as a married couple, and we are not one for pomp and circumstance, yet I took today off to make all of his favourites. 

Now the strange thing was not so much the day, as it was like any other, except that today, Dorian was laid off, and we really were both in no mood to celebrate anything.  As I stood there washing glass, utensils, and mixing bowls, I heard a rumbling outside.  I stopped washing dishes and walked out onto the balcony.  I looked up to find that the clouds had changed from a light gray overcast to a full fluffy dark and light clouds.  This meant a storm was coming.  I prayed in that moment for my husband to come home soon, so that we may enjoy the falling rains together.  After a few moments of this thought, the rumbling did not stop.  It is normal for me to hear an airplane overhead, especially during a summer overcast evening.  I started to feel anxious, as though what I was listening to, was not an airplane.

Above me was a cloud which appeared almost circular, and what seemed to be a triangular form appeared.  I was so transfixed that my eyes did not move away, for I felt if this was a hallucination, it was really good; yet if this was real, no way in hell was I going to forget this.  During the time of the objects decent, I did not hear my spouse enter our apartment.  As he called after me, I heard nothing.  But he has told me that when he went to check the balcony, I was hovering 7 feet from the ground, and ascending higher as though I was part of a magicians levitation trick.  He was terrified, and decided to walk onto the balcony to see what was happening.  When he looked up, he saw what he now describes as a mother ship spacecraft and once he touched my hand, the hold that the craft had on me released me.

I remember returning to consciousness on the sofa with a cool cloth on and a blanket over me.  Dorian had then told me I had a fever of 104 and was worried.

When I was cleaning dinner it was 5:13 pm, and now it was 2:47 am.  The only thing I remember from the experience is what I shared, and a wonderful surrender of peace.
~ ~ ~
(** This is a fictitious story. Any similarities to any person alive or dead is purely coincidental. **)

No comments:

Post a Comment