Wednesday 19 August 2015

Darkened Lover

"Fuck me hard against a wall
and pound me with your cock

Hold me close give me your all
as my nails scratch down your back."


Yeah, this is the kinda love I desire.  Not one of violence or malice, but one with such a deep acceptance and comprehension that my carnal desires are quenched.

There are not many men who can handle a woman like me.  One who knows her power, her divinity, and her carnal urges to such a mastery, that no other delivery of fucking will do.  I have chosen a few to engage with energetically who will satisfy my energy needs like the true succubus I am, and who will also be open to the true healing transformation this offers.  Both Gods and Demons have tried to please me, and to be honest, it is only when they are combined in the same human vessel is my thirst ever quenched.   Thanks to social media I have found both my niche and my authentic self in delving into the power of the orgasm to propel forward, and to manifest profound desires into my life. 

The only lover that will even match me now is one who has managed to integrate both his light with his shadow; to glow in the dark if you will.  One who will allow me to be sadistic and domineering in a way of only love and respect.  Reading this you are likely perplexed by these statements, and if so, I welcome you to the way of the shadow.  For many months I have been cultivating on how to thrive in the darkness, and revealing hidden strengths and skill overlooked by societal programming.  The two things I have embraced that go against much of history for women is that I fucking love sex (with the right person), and I am empowered enough to get what I want (in sex and in life).  As my soul evolves into a dual chalice of solid and liquid, know that there is a quickening of others who are doing the same.  It is likely that others who have also accepted the duality as a unity have lead me to this place within myself.

The shift in dark love (not cruel love) has been a great one. It has been shown via cruelty, ignorance, taboo, and even non-conventional means.  Yet it is wonderful to see.  2 people, two authentic people who adore one another so unconditionally that no level of vulgarity is seen as wrong.  Often the new age dogma of unconditional love is something only allowed in the light, or lighter grey areas.  But to truly love someone unconditionally you must see the beast, learn to work with it, or allow it to be, and then love it as part of the one who stands before you.  True unconditional love is transformational.  Yet how many can look into their beloveds eyes, see a demon and still love them.  I have, but that is another tale for another time.  For this blog it is about accepting the all of the person.  Their pain, their shame, their weaknesses an their cruelty.  Then via love and acceptance - the two of you are transformed.  And this can only happen when you love the vulgarity of you.

So many misconceptions of good and evil; and sexual prowess, especially in woman is seen as a great evil.  Yet when harnessed with responsibility, it can be a beautiful and world transforming.  for imagine a woman, who loves her body, soul, mind and heart to such a degree that every man she chooses to make love to, in her own authentic self, is also transformed to the level he is ready for.  What if each time they join in loving physical play, he is solidified in his own whole self?  THIS is the power that I, and other women like me possess when ready to do so.

To close this post, I'd like to tilt my hat to the dark one who makes my loins glow at the simple site of his name.  Thank you my love.

~A.S.
( for D)

No comments:

Post a Comment