Monday 3 August 2015

Inhale My Lust

Pan
Devil
Demon

Baphomet
Lucifer
Lover
Temptor
God of All Pleasures...
Yet, misunderstood.

A couple of years ago I remember having a conversation with a dear friend who was visited by Lucifer, as the angel, one of darkness, who isn't evil, but rather looms in the shadows.  As he dwells in darkness, what he reveals is the true light he brings.  This light is the one feared by those in religion, as what it allows is self governing, self responsibility, and also, self induced suffering.  This angel of earthly desires simply only wants you to have what you want, and yet, if you are destroyed by it - so it is.  Unlike the benevolent God in the sky who gives you what you wish based on what is best for you, and what shall raise you to your highest good, the Lord of light grants you your exact wish.  You want a job with more money? Done.  You want a better sex life? Done  You want more people to respect you? Done.  Yet... beware the adage "be careful what you wish for, or you might just get it."  So when your wish turns on you, and you are consumed by it, you turn to God and blame him for allowing you this turmoil.  Yet God knows the will of the Dark Lord, and knows that some have to learn how to achieve what they want, rather than just be given it.  Life however is the best teacher, and the master of these teachings is Lucifer.

I have talked endlessly on the power within the darkness, but never have I quite eluded to how to cultivate it for your own benefit.  Years ago, I came across a woman who offered embracing therapy.  She would bring you back to the first time you are able to recollect a feeling of shame, abandonment, pain, sorrow, or regret.  Then she guides you to embrace this feeling, and learn the lessons from it.  During my accounts with her, I learned of how far back my dense energies go. I learned to derive power from accepting those feelings.  I also learned to transmute them into light.  I do this by imagining myself as a great violet flame, of transmutable light... and every dark or dense feeling, is like a coal in my fire.  And yet, as I burn, I feed on the energy within that coal - lust for example.  While I am consuming this sensation of physical pleasure, I raise it.  Like the kundalini I raise it.  As it rises, I feel myself open up, expand and explore the world around me.  Then when it reaches the chakra to transmute it (in this case my heart - into love and healing), then I explode this coal and allow the residual energy to envelope me, changing from black to green, or pink, thus healing my body, my soul, my mind, and my heart.  The lust is no more, and all I feel is love, and lightness.

Now back to my love affair with the Dark One.

Pan is the Greek Pantheon God of Lust and Desires.  To be honest, nothing turns me on more than this fella. As his ability to transform into the delicious mate I desire for my own gratification, he also offers to reveal the areas of me that hide my gifts, talents, and passions.  Through these experiences, I learn of ways to earn money, I tap into energy to persevere through adversity, and most of all - I find healing.  In my many encounters with the Demon of Earthly pleasures, I have been gifted not just physical things, but a closer relationship with my divine self.  For the deeper I go into my abyss, the higher I rise into the heavens.  I could tell you stories of elation and pure love for another... but you may read about that on my other blog section where my experiences of higher frequencies may be found.  But this section, is for me to explore, and share with you, the delicious power of fueling the self with ones own darkness.

Our world is in polarity, this is not hidden.  But the free will of man has been spoiled by materialistic items, and selfish desires not worthy of our kind.  With all this, these wishes are granted.  Some desire to hunt a great beast, and in so achieving this feel the hatred of the world on his shoulders.  Some want to have immeasurable fame, only to be used as a slave for another's gain.  While all of these wishes were granted, what came has been what they may perceive as hell. This is the work of Lucifer, not God.  While many of these people praise God for these achievements, he passes the baton to Lucifer, with a wink and a nod.

The bible has it wrong... God and the Devil are not in opposition, but are a team.  Granting healing, joy and pleasure to all of humanity.  Yes Lucifer does heal.  Sometimes in ways unseen.  Removing tumors so a scientist can discover an atomic bomb that kills millions, or allowing a cripple to walk, only to then bomb a building.  Perhaps allowing the blind to see, and causing them to crash into a tower.  Yet, God only gets the praise for healing if it is in complete benevolence.  I have said, the balance must be kept.  We cannot appreciate love, without knowing fear; we cannot know joy, without feeling shame.  We cannot know acceptance, without experiencing hate.  So during these times of work in the 4th dimension we are supposed to reach deep into the dark recesses of ourselves to simply pull out that candle to light our way home.

Right now, Pan has brought me here, and before him Baphomet, as the one known as the devil. He is your friend and your enemy, for he is aspects of the self you deny.

~ Arthena Sophia

1 comment:

  1. In reading this again, I have to disagree with myself.
    I no longer resonate with making things light, but rather using the energy source to fuel my own energy needs. Now, I take disdain, and I consume it. I take another's jealousy of me, and consume it. These are only desities of the same energy at differing frequencies. All fuel to my soul.
    I still use the coal metaphore, but rather than make it love or healing, I burn it for what it is - hate, envy, or projection. These are other terms for 'free psychic energy'. Only a fool would pass up on a free gift.
    *winky face*

    ReplyDelete